cPanel is an industry leading web-based control panel that provides an easy solution with a large range of features to manage virtually every aspect of your website(s), including FTP, security, MySQL, creating sub-domains, multiple domains management and more.
- Easily set up and manage user accounts
- Install and update PHP, Apache and MySQL packages with the click of a button
- Run multiple versions of PHP concurrently when running multiple websites
- Create email accounts
- Manage files for a particular domain
- Manage SSL certificates
- Utilise the reseller user to manage individual cPanel accounts through WH
cPanel is available on CentOS, an open source platform providing you with an enterprise level solution with no commercial licensing; perfect for an individual or organisation of any size.
It provides you with more control over your business and offers a suite of tools for Linux OS to automate site management task. The simple graphical user interface is equipped with automatic updates, built-in backups (although we still suggest additional off server back-ups to provide full business continuity and disaster recovery) and all the other tools you need to get your website up and running. It works for blogging, e-commerce, external intranets, multimedia content solutions and more.
WHM® enables you to easily create and manage hosting accounts for your end users, whether they are different departments within your organisation or external customers. WHM can also help you save time and money by automating and streamlining tedious server management tasks.
cPanel/WHM supports most popular coding and scripting languages, as well as their frameworks such as PHP, Ruby on Rails, Python and CGI.
So why is Memset infrastructure the best?
- Memset cloud is a high-security cloud
- Memset is reliable with a 99.99% uptime guarantee
- Our support team is cPanel university trained and on hand to help
- 98% of our customers would recommend us
- Our data centres and support teams are all UK based
Get your free server and cPanel license for 30 days by selecting either Cloud VPS or Dedicated Server and following the links below to configure it: