How does Memset ensure compliance with GDPR?
Memset operates an ISO27001 accredited Compliance Management System that includes all relevant GDPR requirements. These include:
- Regular data audit and mapping activities including lawful basis for processing
- Ongoing gap analysis and mitigation against any new legislative changes (including Codes of Practice)
- Continual analysis of technical and procedural security controls
- Customer and supplier contractual management
- Documentation and records management
- Management of public and internal-facing data protection verbiage including Privacy notices, points of contact, etc.
- Public points of contact for any data protection concerns
- Regular engagement with external expertise (TechUK Data Protection Group, specialist consulting agencies, ICO)