Memset Miniserser VM Virtual Servers (Miniservers) are UK-based, highly secure, fully scalable and environmentally-friendly Public Cloud VMs built on a scalable and highly secure open source software. Memset is ISO27001 & PGA accredited to host Official Services over the Internet and PSN Encrypted. Our high security, high performance and low cost Miniservers, supplied by an SME specialising in the delivery of mature utility Cloud computing resources are unique in the market.
We first launched our Miniserver VM® cloud servers in 2002 and have been pioneers in the field of virtualisation ever since. Every Memset Miniserver cloud server comes with its own guaranteed resources in terms of RAM, CPU and disk space [resources not actually dedicated] and for operational functionality is identical to a dedicated server.
Memset’s Miniserver VM Virtual Servers (OFFICIAL over Internet) provide flexible and cost-effective access to highly secure, reliable and scalable virtual machines capable of handling OFFICIAL data, hosted from our UK data centres. Our award-winning open source based cloud infrastructure is backed with 24/7/365 support and industry-leading SLAs & 99.95% uptime guarantee.
The technology used to divide the Virtual Servers provide total separation enhancing the security as if they were physically separate which has lead us to achieve the ISO27001 security accreditation and the CESG OFFICIAL accreditation without having to pay for expensive license fees for our Miniservers for your piece of mind. However, it means that you are not under-utilising your resources which is great for the environment and for your budget, with flexibility to spin up Miniservers within half an hour so it will fit in with your project deadlines.
The open source (Xen) hypervisor technology used to manage the Virtual Servers provides highly assured and CHECK ITHC tested separation between servers, enhancing the security which has helped us to achieve ISO27001 and PGA accreditation. The flexibility of virtual servers ensures you only pay for the resources you need which benefits both the environment and your budget.
One of the major advantages of a using multiple Miniserver VM® virtual servers for your requirements is that these can be deployed across multiple zones within our range of geographically diverse enterprise-grade N+1 resilient UK data centres.
- Industry-leading low prices enabled by our transparent, efficient business model and use of open source technology
- Guaranteed resources (RAM, CPU & Disk), strong hypervisor segregation controls
- Average 7 minutes provisioning time for Linux VMs with pre-configured, ready-to-use virtual machines. Easy deployment via our portal or API
- Customers maintain Root/administrator access as well as a web-based control panel and MemShell out-of-band access
- 24x7x365 hardware & availability monitoring included and a 99.95% uptime guarantee with multi-homed network
- Highly assured - CESG reviewed to host OFFICIAL information over the Internet, PGA accredited for Official over PSN Encrypted, managed by a mature UKAS accredited ISO 27001 information security management system.
- Green: Memset provides one of the lowest carbon footprint computing platforms
- All solutions hosted from enterprise-grade N+1 UK data centres with industry-leading SLAs
- Choice of Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS or Microsoft OS and self-managed, infrastructure-assisted or managed-platform (24x7x365 support) SLAs
- Self- or Memset-managed firewall and load-balancer and Patrol™ Suite intrusion detection and vulnerability scanning available
- Optional SSDs for high performance - ideal for high-throughput requirements
- Snapshot functionality for disaster recovery, rapid deployment or clustering