Enterprise File Fabric For Object Storage
A Simple Fast And Secure Way To Achieve GDPR Compliance For File Management
For any organisation seeking a GDPR compliant solution to file sharing and management with a simple to use interface. It is a solution that offers a "blanket" that enterprises of all sizes can wrap around their data to empower all users within the organisation to take control.
The Enterprise File Fabric application from Storage Made Easy simplifies data compliance and user collaboration providing secure content through a single pane of glass. It is in effect a security compliant drop box enabling organisations to take control of their corporate data.
The application is hosted on our Cloud IaaS, so you can rest assured that your data will remain sovereign to the UK. Utilising it with Memset Object Storage you can empower all your employees to take control of your corporate data.
What is Enterprise File Fabric?
The Enterprise File Fabric provides multi-cloud data management and data protection from Storage Made Easy it unifies on-premises and on-cloud company storage assets. It is a solution that offers a "blanket" that enterprises of all sizes can wrap around their data to empower all users within the organisation.
Deep Content Search
- Across on-premises/on-cloud data
- Results based on AD/LDAP permissions
- Supports taxonomy classifications of data
- Web, desktop and mobile
- Supports PII / SPI / PHI data discovery
Permissions Based Access
- Supports corporate AD/LDAP/SAML
- Supports two-factor authentication
- Easily set group content permissions
- Unify permissions policies across all content
Multi-cloud File Manager
- Unified experience for content
- Desktop integrated Drives and Sync
- Single Sign On access (AD, LDAP, SAML)
- View/manage/edit content
- Policy driven security
Govern All Data
- Audit all file events
- Encrypt cloud data
- Securely share private data
- Ransomware protection
- GDPR ready
Download The White Paper
For more information about Storage Made Easy's File Fabric on File Fabric for Memset Cloud Services download the white paper. Complete the form below and we'll email you a copy of the white paper direct to your inbox.
Why Memset Hosting and Object Storage?
By hosting the Enterprise File Fabric on Memset's Cloud IaaS and combining it with our Object Storage we are able to provide a fully UK based Cloud Technology stack. With application, infrastructure and storage all in one place, enterprises can enforce GDPR compliance on their data sets.
The Technology Behind Object Storage
- CRUSH algorithm evenly distributes data across the cluster, whilst ensuring data is highly available even in the event of hardware failure
- Regularly -accessed data is cached on flash media for faster response times
- Provides a REST API which allows CRUD file manipulation
- Ceph's RADOSGW presents both S3 and Swift-compatible interface