Become A Partner
Memset is looking to partner with G-Cloud approved organisations to help accelerate the public sector’s move to the cloud by providing accredited, flexible cloud solutions and services that help drive digital change.
Why Partner with Memset
- Our Managing Director Kate Craig-Wood helped shape the G-Cloud programme originally with Chris Chant.
- Memset has been offering Virtual Servers since 2002, we are debt free and profitable and are a “true” UK SME being privately owned and funded.
- We already have a large number of public sector clients using our hosting services through active partners such as The Cabinet Office, Home Office, Estyn, Staffordshire County Council and the BBC to name but a few.
- Our Cloud solutions are all based on Open source and Open standards in line with current Government mandates to help “avoid vendor lock-in”.
- First UK Carbon Neutral Hosting provider in 2006
- Memset gained ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO27001 Accreditation in 2009
- Pan Government Accredited for IL2 and IL3
- No paperwork or minimum revenue figures
What do you get from us?
- 11 years of hosting experience to both private and the public sector
- A single account manager at Memset to assist you
- Help with Tender responses, architectures and pricing.
- Highly competitive prices and solutions
- Approachable, friendly staff.
Some Existing Public Sector Customers Comments
“For public sector customers similar to Estyn looking to use the G-Cloud framework for their PaaS needs, Memset appears to provide a good fit. Their attention to detail, from set up to operation, is absolutely meticulous.” Keron McCormack, Finance Officer of Estyn.
“This is our first purchase via the G-Cloud and it all went very smoothly. It’s easy to evaluate suppliers and once we signed up with Memset on 2nd November we were live the same day. “ Sander Kristel, CIO for Staffordshire County Council.
Try A Memset Cloud Server For FREE! We're offering a month's free trial of one of our Miniserver VMs, simply sign up below before 30th June and one of our Public Sector Solutions team will be in contact.
All fields are required.