Memset encourages responsible disclosure and feedback from the community regarding the security of our systems.
If you believe that you have identified a security issue in our systems please contact us on email@example.com with a brief and general outline. We will get back to you as soon as possible with a key exchange to enable a more confidential conversation.
We will then work with you to confirm and mitigate the issue quickly and appropriately. To ensure there is no risk to our customers or infrastructure.
- Avoid privacy violations, impact on customers or destruction of data
- Don't DoS/DDoS us
- Report to firstname.lastname@example.org and work with us to confirm the issue
- Keep the vulnerability confidential until we have confirmed a fix or mitigation
- Work with you
- Not pursue any kind of legal action
- Collaborate with you, including recognition of your efforts
We don't maintain a formal bug bounty program but we recognise the importance of the security community. For the right findings we will consider a reward.