The real service status depends on two different factors:
- The actions run from the "Cluster Status and Management" view.
- The information collected by the load balancer director in every availability check.
The posible statuses for the real service are:
- Active: the real service is active and working.
- Inactive: the real service has been detected as not available by the load balancer. This can point to a problem in the cluster.
- Standby: in a fallback cluster this means that this real service is waiting to take over the service if there are any problems in the currently active real service.
- Disabled: the real service is disabled at of the customer's request.
Last updated 11 June 2015, 08:55 GMT